So what, gue ga ada kerjaan, mengingat betapa aktifnya gue di Bulettin Boardnya FS dahulu kala, tadi pas liat blognya Nisa2 jadi pengen ngisi juga..
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
my own little family.
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
mmmhh.. groceries di CircleK semalem?
3) Where do you wish to get married?
in ALiLA, eh surprised enden it is happened!!
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
when i’m 24 years old. and again it happened!! (sial ni buat yg single, ye BB-nya?)
5) Are you in love?
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Paregu Sabang, semalem.
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
…. krik.. krik.. krik. Let’s say i’m a magazine girl.
What is your full name?
Marina Woro Pradono (yes so you can googled it up, right?)
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
they both made a great team.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
Bung Karno, jangan lupa Foto Bareng.
11) Christina or Britney?
12) Do you do your own laundry?
Well, i think for now Mbak Tini is pretty good handle it.
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
i’d like to say Europe, but after Umroh ya, pap?
14) Hugs or kisses?
one thing can lead to another , darling. ihihihih. *puasaaa.. puasaaaa*
15) 8 things I am passionate about :
- Cardigans (i love and collect each colors!)
16) 8 things I say too often:
- eh bencong.
- ya abweeessss…
- NOT NOW!!! (khusus buat mas nopi, partner sebelah)
- nyuuuuuuuuuuuu.. (bisa ke sapa aja yg gue sayang )
- goblok! hoahoahoahaoa.. (maab ya sedikit harsh)
17) 8 books I’ve read recently:
dang it author of this questions, may i change it into Magazines? No? ok, i’ll skip.
18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Mandy (Barry Manilow)
- Moody’s Mood For Love (Elliot Yamin)
- All The Police Song
- Mint car (the Cure) – thanks to Wuwu for bring back my memories.
- Table for Two (JOE)
- What Goes Around Comes Around (Justin Timberlake)
- Kosong (pure Saturday)
- Lasamba Primadona (Krakatau)
19) 8 things I learned last year:
that’s for me to keep it, thank you.
20) Tag 8 people :
Sapa aja lah nyet..